GC Tooth Moose
Perfect addition to help prevent tooth decay and sensitivity.
Available in Mint, Tutti-Frutti, Strawberry, Vanilla and Melon:
- Provides extra protection for your teeth
- Provides relief for sensitive teeth
- Helps minimize tooth sensitivity after dental cleaning and tooth whitening
- Great for Hypomineralised teeth
- Sugar Free
- Helps neutralise acids that attack teeth
- Very pleasant taste that kids and adults love
- Reduce tooth decay
- Dry mouth
- Reduce sensitivity from hypo-mineralised teeth
- During orthodontic treatment to prevent decay and white spot lesions
- Before and after tooth whitening
- Balance acid levels
- Reduce sensitivity before and after dental treatment
Derived from milk – DO NOT use if you have a milk ALLERGY
This product contains casein phosphopeptide – amorphous calcium phosphate (CPP-ACP) (also known as Recaldent) which was developed in Australia. It helps to remineralise tooth structure by replacing the lost calcium and phosphate.
Tooth Mousse - Product Ingredients:
Purified Water, Glycerol, CPP-ACP, D-sorbitol, Silicon Dioxide, CMC-Na, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Xylitol, Phosphoric Acid, Guar Gum, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Saccharin, Ethylp-hydroxybenzoate, Magnesium oxide, Butyl p-hydroxybenzoate, propyl p-hydroxybenzoate, Fluoride in the PLUS Version. Tube Size is 40gm NET
Directions – after brushing squeeze a small amount of tooth mousse onto your finger or cotton tip and massages all over your teeth. Leave for a few minutes. Don’t rinse. Ideally leave on overnight. Ask your dentist for a personalized oral health care regime.